1. By entering the quiz/competition you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The competition will run from 5th September – 7th September 2021.
3. Only 1 entry per person. Any person found to be sending multiple entries will be ineligible. Equicomms & Equicall do not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
4. The winner of the competition will be the person selected at random from all correct answers. The winner will be notified by 10th September 2021. Equicomms/Equicall’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The winner will receive a prize of a £50 Amazon voucher which will be delivered via email.
6. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative.
7. Equicomms & Equicall reserve the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
In order to enter this competition, we will require your name and email address. We can confirm that this information will only be processed for the purpose of managing the competition and if you take part it will be treated as an important part of our contractual commitment to you.
If you also choose to opt-in to receive marketing communications from us, your email address will be added to our mailing list.
For further information about your rights as a data subject, plus information about the categories of data we process, data transfers, the legal basis for our processing, and the purposes of processing, please visit this page.
If you have any queries relating to how your personal data is processed, please email email@example.com.